The Perfect Food
• Clams and oysters are a delicious, low-carb, high-protein food.
• Clams have about 135 calories per serving (12 medium clams) and just over 15 calories are from fat. Even the fat is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are good for you.
• Oysters are have just a few more calories, about 165 per 1 cup serving, and are also low in fat calories.
• Clams and oysters are very high in potassium and full of iron!
In short, clams and oysters are a healthy choice and a smart choice!
• We use no antibiotics, steroids, or other feed additives. Our shellfish are raised in ocean-flushed of the lower Chesapeake Bay.
• We perform no genetic modifications to our brood stock.
• Our shellfish are restoring the Bay’s water quality by filter feeding.
• Our grow-out waters and products are monitored for safety by the state of Virginia, Health Department, Division of Shellfish Sanitation.
• We comply with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s national Shellfish Sanitation Program.